Monday, April 9, 2007

Newsflash

I WILL BE IN EUROPE FOR THE SUMMER!!!

I look forward to testing the waters since I really want to live abroad in the near NEAR future. It's one thing to have a dream, but it's another to actually pursue it. Will I like living in Europe? Will it be scary? Will I get lonely? Or will I make friends more easily there? Will I let my guard down? Will I learn to just let go? Will I go topless on a beach? (hahaha) Will I find more of myself? Hopefully, all these questions will be answered as I prepare to go and as I arrive there. Tomorrow, I will print out a calendar to hang in my room and start counting down to realizing my dream.

I also got a new camera on ebay today. I got a canon A560, with 7.1 megapixels and 4x optical and digital zoom. My current camera is a Fuji Fine pix A205 with only 3 megapixels so I expect the quality of these pics to be much better. My current digi cam is OK for some things since I don't print very many pics out. However, it works better in outdoor conditions. I haven't quite mastered how to take nice indoor pics. Hopefully the canon isn't too complicated to figure out.

No comments: