Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Back in class

Bleh. School is really starting to wear me down, now. I don't know how much more I can take. I told my sister that if I'd had an idea that I was going to become so addicted to travel and so intent on living in Europe, I should have gotten a law degree or an MBA instead. Then, I could have studied international law or finance and truly been a woman of the world. Ah well. No use crying about something you can't change. Besides, I think everything happens for a reason.

Tomorrow, I'll try and post pics from downtown DC.

Here's a pic from November when I was at Georgetown:


Pretty, right? Don't be fooled: the cobblestone streets are murder on your feet.
Red Square

Healy Circle/Building



2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Oy, tell me about cobblestones. I live in Montmartre and some days getting up and down that hill is literally a pain. That's why God invented Birkenstocks--you don't feel a thing through those, and luckily the summer range here is quite pretty. Good luck with your escape!

The Franco Fille (francophile) said...

Birkenstocks, eh? I need to look into that :) Thanks for writing!