Friday, December 29, 2006

Wanted: New Camera

My camera is on it's last leg. I have a Fuji FinePix A205 and I bought it because I really needed a digi camera and it was $75 on ebay. It has served it's purpose, but I need a new camera with more. Maybe it's just that I don't know how to use it properly. I've tried reading the manual, but the pics aren't that great unless taken in natural light or with the flash. Lucky for me, it hasn't let me down when I really needed it (i.e. going to Paris or meeting Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley). Any ideas?

The blogger at ramblingcorner.blogspot.com takes amazing photos. I need to find out what camera he uses. Hopefully I can afford it!

2 comments:

doomed to be fabulous said...

The camera I use is a Canon Powershot A630, and I highly recommend it! I recommend Canon cameras in general, they're very good.

It shouldn't be too expensive...unless you buy it in France like I did, since some soulless sonofabitch stole my other camera at Sacre-Coeur. A plauge on thieves everywhere, I say.

Anyway, search Amazon.fr. I know buying from a giant American conglomerate isn't living la vie française, but they have reasonable prices.

The Franco Fille (francophile) said...

Sorry about your camera! Yes, may thieves rot. I'll look into Canon cameras. Thanks for posting! You know, I like your blog. :)