Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perfect Skin



If you didn't know, the MAC mineralize skinfinish liquid foundation is a hit! I use this along with the Mineralize powder and I love how my skin looks. I haven't been photographed in this makeup yet, but my sister sent me photos of herself with it on (she's a makeup artist) and it looked like she had perfect skin.

My skin is NOT perfect, but I've started using a mild strength TCA peel and my skin is getting so much better! This acid actually causes your epidermis to fall off and the stronger the acid is (or the more layers you use) the more peeling you get. The first time I did it, my skin peeled for a solid week. This time, I used one layer an I'm getting a nice gentle flaking. I should say I started out with Lactic Acid peels before using TCA. I STRONGLY recommend that you do your homework before using it. I've known about TCA peels since 2004 but it's taken me all this time to do my research and think carefully if I wanted to use it. It's possibly the best skin decision I made!

My skin use to be really finicky but it's really calmed down the past year. I know skincare in France is life, and the next time I go back for a visit, I will be making time to get some French goodies to use on my skin.

No comments: