Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bad Blogger

I have so much to update but I don't have to desire to write a lengthy update. Which futher perpetuates the need for an, er, update. Never mind.

Just a quick note to say the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Thank God for a beautiful summer day.

I know when I get back to the US, I will be a lot more appreciative of just being outside and enjoying the general splendor of the day.

Since Paris is my fantasy city to live in, wouldn't it be great to have a fantasy job? I've always loved fashion and dreamed of being a designer. Now, I have no desire to run a fashion label or start one, but a short-term job at a magazine or at a design house would be fabulous! It doesn't even have to pay well. . .I would just need to be able to live (but NO struggling from paycheck to paycheck). My family would probably hate me, but like I said, Paris is going to happen, and it might as well be the way I've always dreamed it could be. Well, I'm going to start searching message boards, and seeing what I can find. Even if such a perfect job exists, I'm sure it will take hard work and dedication to get it. Hey, it took me a YEAR to earn my current internship! Yes, slow and steady is my motto. Like a true Cancer, I may move sideways towards a goal, but everything usually works out.

No comments: