Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moving is HELL

I am in moving hell. It looks a lot better than yesterday and my tears are less today, but I still have a good bit to do. My freind is on the way to help me cart my stuff over to the storage facility. Thank God.

*sigh*

I hate moving. After I move to my new place, I am not moving again until I leave this city. It's just too much. I've realized over the past couple months that I'm very sensitive to certain stressors. Starting last month, I was studying for a huge exam, and by the week of the exam (last week), I was having stomach pains and felt nauseous. This moving situation has lead to a headaches, and I can feel that my blood pressure is elevated. I'm not even kidding. Hypertension and stroke run in my family, and I think I'm starting to understand what my mom means when she says, "my pressure is up." I can just feel it. All the more reason for me to get myself healthy and de-stressed! Seriously, when I come back, I'm going to treat myself to yoga at least 1-2 times a month. I'm going to eat more fruits and veggies and learn to relax by deep breathing.

This crap will all be over soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate moving as well! You're nearly done - hang in there!