Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sublet Success!

In the space of a week, I found someone to sublet my apartment for the summer. Now, that's what I call efficient. This is great because it takes a load off my mind as far as wondering about paying for rent her and rent abroad. Thank you God! (Now, this next part involves a bit of strong language so if you would like to retain your pristine image of moi, please skip this next part.)

Now, the leasing manager of my apartment building is a real bitch. I hate and despise her and when I am finally moved out of that apartment for good, I am either going to slap the bitch or curse her out. She knows nothing about customer service. Even though I had someone interested in subletting my apartment, she refused to get involved in the subleasing process. I wanted to completely clear my name of the lease and have the subletter officially take over my lease. Keep in mind that I spoke with that ho 3 different times before about subletting and suddenly when I actually have someone to sign, she says they don't get involved with summer subletting. Now, what the hell is the difference between subletting over the summer and over the school year? Bitch-ho.

Now, why, you ask, would a classy girl like me put up with that kind of treatment for 3 years? Well, the apartment was dirt cheap, and I liked being so close to campus. Next year, I won't be on campus so it was the perfect opportunity to move. I am moving on up to the apartment complex that I have always wanted to live in since I moved here. I was just biding my time and waiting for the right time to move.

Back to our regularly scheduled program! So, I'm praying that all turns out well with the sublessee and that he pays the rent on time. I don't want to have that hanging over my head over the summer.

I've officially started my workout plan. I plan to work out every day for the next 30 days at least and into June as well. Y'all don't hear me: European beaches + hot Euro guys= work out and get that bod tight! I cannot be chubby in Europe. My legs are in pain right now, but pain is good. I love the feeling of tight muscles when I walk around. In addition to my daily cardio, I will be alternating the Firm's upper body workout and the original advanced Tae Bo workout for lower body. Whew!

No comments: